- Industry: Other
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 2001-3000
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Bur Dubai
- City: Dubai
- Listed: January 23, 2018 11:57 am
- Expires: 24 days, 2 hours
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to work with our Dubai Branch (Deira/Bur DUbai)
Please note below job description for the same.
1. A complete documentation check & verification as per the standards of Indian Embassy/Consulate.
2. Promotion of Value Added Services.
3. Communicating with the customers in a polite and helpful manner.
4. Document checking to ensure that the waiting time at the reception is less.
5. Timely issuance of token for VAS/Submission accordingly.
6. Constantly updating self on the updates set by CGI/EOI
7. Form Filling of the applications as per the requirement of the customer/service.
8. Reconfirms the validity of the passport, visa, and category applied for and photographs even after the verification done by the service desk at the reception.
3. Accepts service charge, courier charge and passport/visa fee in cash.
4. Prints three receipts, one for the Applicant, one for the Consulate and one for BLS records.
5. Explains post submission procedure and informing applicant how to track his/her application.
6. Make a final check on the application by verifying all the important details and assure that there are no mistakes.
7. Attach category wise file reference barcode stickers on the application form and back of the passport.
8. Tagging of the application by color coding as required.
9. Tallying and accounting of day end cash.
Additional Skills and requirements
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Experience in face to face customer service
3. Should have completed Bachelors Degree
4. Should be able to talk in Hindi language.
5.Should have valid residence visa in UAE, not employment visa.
6.Should have good typing skills