- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 2501-3000
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 0521732081
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: 29th street
- City: Dubai
- Listed: February 28, 2023 3:46 pm
- Expires: 5 days, 6 hours
1. Working hours – 9hrs + Over time.
2.Perks: Accommodation, Food and visa will be provided
3.Hindi / English speaking FEMALE preferred ESSENTIAL
WAITER AND CASHIER SKILLS in Brief:
1. Computer Skills including MS Office must
2. Assisted host by answering phones to take reservations and to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
3. Served and prepared food for customers, open / close duties, handling cash, to-go orders
4. Handle cash and credit cards to finalize sales for the wait staff/to-go orders.
5. Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders.
6. Waited on customers, handled money and to-go orders as a cashier.
7. Purchasing Species, Checking & Ordering the stocks etc..
Note: Must be inside UAE
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SEND THEIR CV IN GIVEN
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable […]
WAITER & WAITRESS
Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area Delivering food from the kitchen to […]
HR EXECUTIVE (Human Resource)
Design compensation and benefits packages Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations) Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with […]
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries. Communicating with customers through various channels. Acknowledging and […]
Sales Executive for hypermarket
Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule […]