- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 - 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Contact No.: 0556057601
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Al Thanyah First
- City: Dubai
- Listed: November 28, 2019 10:54 am
- Expires: 14 days, 5 hours
Position Required: Technical Manager
• Willing to join Immediately, and willing to relocate in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• Project Handle: Residential Villa and or High Rise Building
• Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of drafters and other employees working on design projects.
• Establishes deadlines, develops goals, and determines production standards for the department. Analyzes data and reviews drawings and plans to ensure quality of work and project feasibility. Provides CAD technical support and develops solutions for all application problems.
• Has extensive experience with drafting methods and tools. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environment
• Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes.
• Support the Project Managers with accurate drawings from design to production.
Prepare assembly and detail drawings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• Requires 5-10 years’ experience in the related position and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organization and time-management
• PC software proficiency
Please send your CV with Photo
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org