- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 - 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Contact No.: 055 6057601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Al Thanyah First
- City: Dubai
- Listed: November 27, 2019 5:33 pm
- Expires: 11 days, 2 hours
Position: Structural Engineer
• Willing to join Immediately, and willing to relocate in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• Project Handle: Residential Villa and or High Rise Building
• Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Administer contracts and manage projects.
• Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
• Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
• Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
• 6 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer (essential).
• Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers.
• Expert experience in project management.
• Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
• Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
• Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
• Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
Please send Your Updated CV with Photo to email add