- Industry: Construction
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 10 - 15 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- City: Dubai
- Listed: March 7, 2019 11:13 am
• Prepare mood boards and material specification, details for submission
• Coordinate with suppliers for providing material samples along with material specification
• Developing, modifying, testing and evaluating materials
• Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials
• Advising on planning and organizing inspections, maintenance and repairs
• Overseeing quality control processes
• Supervising engineering and technical staffs
• Undertaking relevant research on materials & specifications
• Conduct and ensure in-depth Analysis and Technical Reports on materials specified for the project.
• Extend hands-on materials engineering support to design, quality and engineering staff.
• Maintain cycle time objective within responsibility areas.
• Specify materials and process and propose new or revise specifications.
• Address materials and process concerns from suppliers and manufacturing
• Update material and specify process.
• Analyze materials on manufacturing, product, supplier and customer concerns.
• Coordinate and arrange material testing at external sources.
• Interpret results, write reports and communicate with engineers.
• Design workable project plans and timelines to reach goals.
– Civil Engineer graduate or relevant education qualification
– Minimum 10 years of experience in the same field
– Available to join immediately once selected