- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Baniyas Square
- City: Dubai
- Listed: November 26, 2019 12:03 pm
- Expires: 13 days
We are seeking to hire a Site Engineer for our newly consulted building who can liaise between Clint & Contractors .
Minimum experience of 3 – 8 years in the similar field and handled site / project /construction role in UAE .
UAE Driving license is a must .
• Managing all parts of a newly construction projects.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site and the work of any subcontractors.
• Liaise with main and sub-contractors to ensure smooth completion of tasks and adherence to site regulations.
• Act as the main technical advisor on site and with the client
• Ensure site complies within guidelines of health and safety and security
• Overseeing building work
• Undertaking surveys
• Setting out sites and organizing facilities
• checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
• Supervising contracted staff and providing technical advice and know how in solving problems on sites
• ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
• preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
• liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
• ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Interested candidates can send your profile with the subject title clearly mentioned Civil Engineer .