- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 - 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Al Thanyah First
- City: Dubai
- Listed: March 9, 2019 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Prepare mood boards and material specification, details for submission
• Coordinate with suppliers for providing material samples along with material specification
• Developing, modifying, testing and evaluating materials
• Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials
• Advising on planning and organizing inspections, maintenance and repairs
• Overseeing operational quality control processes
• Supervising engineering and technical staff
• Undertaking relevant research
• Conduct and ensure in-depth Analysis and Technical Reports on materials specified for the project.
• Extend hands-on materials engineering support to design, quality and engineering staff.
• Handle Audit Surveys and coordinate with suppliers to enhance product and service quality.
• Maintain cycle time objective within responsibility areas.
• Specify materials and process and propose new or revise specifications.
• Address materials and process concerns from suppliers and manufacturing
• Update material and specify process.
• Analyze materials on manufacturing, product, supplier and customer concerns.
• Coordinate and arrange material testing at external sources.
• Interpret results, write reports and communicate with engineers.
• Design workable project plans and timelines to reach goals.
Civil Engineer graduate or relevant education qualification
Minimum 10 years of experience in the same field