- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Sharjah
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Contact No.: 0524842002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: sharjah industrial area
- City: Sharjah
- Listed: July 16, 2019 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Well reputed Metal, steel, aluminum & Glass company in sharjah requires an experienced SALES EXECUTIVE with GOOD EXPERIENCE IN ALUMINUM MACHINERY WITH TECHNICAL backgrounds.
Interested candidate can apply.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and product development
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
• Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• the ability and desire to sell
• a positive, confident and determined approach
• resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
• a good level of numeracy
• UAE driving licence
• fluency in a foreign language – this can be helpful, particularly if working for an international company
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• 2-3 years of experience in Construction, Metal Works, Aluminum and Glass constructions,
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and IT software
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Sales for Construction or Metal or aluminum constructions: 2-3 years (Preferred)