- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 2001-3000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: sheik zayed
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 31, 2017 11:26 am
- Expires: 1 day, 2 hours
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares and profitability to grow future business.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Answer questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
• Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify of maintenance needs.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Investigate clients’ financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
• Rent or lease properties
• Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
• Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
• Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
• Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
• Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
• Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
• Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
• Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
• Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
• Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
• Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
• At least 2 years on the same level of experience preferably in a medium to large organization, or in real estate industry.
• Property Sales experience in Dubai market
Email your updated CV to ‘email@example.com’ with a subject line as Sales Executive.