- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 4001-5000
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 0524304128
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Dubai
- City: Dubai
- Listed: September 5, 2023 3:54 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 2 hours
We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management. The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents. You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
Administrative Officer Responsibilities:
• Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
• Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
• Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
• Systematically filing important company documents.
• Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
• Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
• Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
• Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
Administrative Officer Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
• Proven experience working in an office environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Working knowledge of business management.
• The ability to multitask.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
NOTE: APPLICANT MUST BE PRESENT IN UAE.
SEND YOUR CV IN GIVEN E-MAIL: email@example.com
1BHK & 2BHK Apartments for Rent only for Families in Al Nahda 2 Dubai Walking distance to Al Nahda Park Near to New Nesto Supermarket […]