- Industry: Health Care
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Bur Dubai
- City: Dubai
- Listed: May 9, 2023 9:59 am
- Expires: 8 days, 9 hours
Job description / Role:
Delivers nursing care according to the standards of care defined within the UAE Standards of Clinical Practice.
– Collects patient health data.
– Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses/patient problems.
– Identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
– Develops a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
– Implements the interventions identified in the plan of care.
– Evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes.
– Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
– Acquires and maintains current knowledge in nursing practice.
– Contributes to the professional development of peers, colleagues, and others.
– Decisions and actions on behalf of patients are determined in an ethical manner.
– Consider factors relating to safety, effectiveness, and cost in planning and delivering patient care.
– Demonstrates knowledge of current computer system used in the organization.
– Demonstrates effective delegation skills and completes assignments accurately and on time.
– Demonstrate adherence to safety and risk management policies as evidenced by in-service attendance records and employee practices.
– Promotes confidentiality and uses complete discretion when discussion information.
– Demonstrate ability to adapt to varied age-specific patient populations.
– Maintains calm and effective behaviour during stressful situations.
– Good judgment and analytical ability in preparing work for review.
– Demonstrate maturity and accountability for job performance.
– Use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPE) and safe systems.
– Comply with reasonable OHS instructions and OSH Control procedures.
– Following all procedures and controls of Tarmeem Medical Center
– Not willingly or recklessly endanger anyone’s Health and Safety.
– Report all defects and events that may affect the OSH control.
– Prompt reporting of all incidents, including Near Miss.
– Actively support and cooperate in OSH matters.
– Assist with the participation in risk assessments.
– Respond correctly in emergency situations.
All medical & paramedical staff in the hospital
Educationallowance for children.
apply – email@example.com
Purchaser – Sharjah
Purchaser Purchaser for scrap yard required. Must be at least 12 Standard pass willing to work outdoors. Job Location: Sharjah Industrial Area, UAE Email your […]
For Sale Mercedes S 550 Model 2007 Imported from Japan
For Sale Mercedes S 550 Model 2007 Imported from Japan Kilometer is 126,000 km In excellent condition, lightly used, second owner in the country Specifications: […]
HVAC MAINTAINER/ REPAIRER WANTED Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment Identifying maintenance risks on equipment Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults […]
PHP Classes in Sharjah with Best Offer
PHP is a general-purpose programming language originally designed for web development. It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994; the PHP reference implementation is […]
SAFETY OFFICER (OIL & GAS)
SAFETY OFFICER JOB We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines. You will provide advice […]
SALES JON NOW Responsible for welcoming customers, maintaining floor appearance, directing customers to goods and operating cash registers. They ensure that their company makes more […]
Required a Civil Engineer having UAE experience for a Contracting Company. To implement Construction activities, Quantity Surveyor, etc. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org