- Industry: Construction
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Al Thanyah
- City: Dubai
- Listed: September 23, 2022 9:27 am
- Expires: 25 days, 6 hours
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
We are looking for Quantity Surveyor (Civil) Available in UAE and can join Immediately, kindly send your Updated CV to email add firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
• Great networking abilities.
Fully furnished family room available for Indian family preferably keralits in Hor al anz abuhail deira neat and clean furnished room with separate washroom and […]