- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: bay square
- City: Dubai
- Listed: October 6, 2019 1:37 pm
- Expires: 13 days, 1 hour
We are looking for an experienced Procurement executive to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
1. Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list
2. Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
3. Update materials inventory in the system & monitor repaired equipment and as well equipment in clients place.
4. Request quotation to supplier and preparation of LPO request.
5. Issuing uniforms to the new staffs
6. Inspection of company vehicles a weekly basis: gathering quotation for garage vehicle maintenance.
7. Checking of salik balance and RTA fines
8. Managing and controlling the warehouse stocks.
Proven working experience in procurement
Talent in negotiations and networking
Good knowledge of supplier or third party management and Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
Free visa + medical insurance + Mobile phone (if company needed) + good salary and other benefits as per the UAE law.
Employment type: Full Time
If You Are Qualified for the above criteria and Interested,
You May Send Your CV to email@example.com with this reference ID: REF-TBC-JOB-PUR-10-2019.