- Industry: Agriculture
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Al Ain
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Suwaifi Community, Zakher
- City: Al Ain
- Listed: October 20, 2019 10:01 am
- Expires: 6 days, 15 hours
We are looking for candidates interested and qualified for the position as Project Manager (Agri. Engr.)
Interested candidates can submit their application, once you submit your resume/cv, your qualifications will be reviewed. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
He will be in charge for all the landscaping projects, planning, execution, completion and maintenance of projects consisting of soft scape, hardscape and irrigation System. Overall execution and administration of the project as per the contract requirements, specifications, and Project QA/QC Plan including resource planning, work execution plan, site mobilization, follow up on timely submittal and approval of drawings, inspection requests, etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination for approval of materials required for the project prior to procurement
• Ensure timely Procurement and control of materials used in Projects that the same are as per procedural requirements of QA/QC plan and also as per the approval requirements
• Responsible for ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with specifications and within the time and cost constraints
• Ensure that the Quality Management System is effectively implemented in the execution of the project
• Conducting periodical meetings with project team for review of site work progress, productivity, cost control, quality, safety and planning
• Coordination with the project team for obtaining the necessary resources for the project and deploying as required to various projects
• Submission of Progress reports to the Client/ Main Contractor as per contractual requirements
• Coordination with Sr. Quantity Surveyor for monthly invoicing and follow up for assessment
• Perform initial post-award and periodical contract review as and when required throughout the execution of the project.
• Identifying training needs and implementing training requirements on periodical basis
• Ensuring that safe working practices are adopted throughout the project as per Project Safety plan
• Approval of all project documentation including drawings, work and material inspection requests, daily reports, daily site timesheets, machinery timesheets, allocation of diesel, delivery notes, material movements etc.
• Monitoring daily job allocation and planning schedule together with engineers, Supervisors, preparation of work program and resource planning for effective coordination and execution of site activities within time and cost constraints
• Initiating actions to close out the customer complaints (Non-Conformities) raised by Client/ Engineer and internal NCR s discrepancy note, field observation/ inspection notes raised by QA/QC department by proposing corrective and preventive action, thus ensuring implementation of Quality Management System of the company.
• Responsible for processing of project handing over documentation and obtaining TOC. Knowledge, skills and experience required
Skills & Qualifications:
• Agriculture Engineering Graduate
• Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in a similar field
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience in handling Projects with local municipalities is a plus
If you are confident for the position don’t hesitate to let us check your resume/CV via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org