- Industry: Other
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 10001-15000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Media City
- City: Dubai
- Listed: April 30, 2019 11:58 am
- Expires: 6 days, 17 hours
Occupancy: full time
• Undertake day to day delivery of project management tasks.
• Development of Client Briefs and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirement of each commercial project.
• Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations.
• Full management and handling of the local approvals process specific to the commercial projects.
• Administration of complex building contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
• Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
• Development of project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
• Maintaining a robust document management system so that the project team uses it to furnish a written record of project execution.
• Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
• Compliance with the company governance.
• Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• Management and coordination of all specific client direct orders.
• Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
• Managing consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
• Managing consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
• Management and coordination on site with all 3rd party ordered client direct items
• Develop new business and/or expanding into new markets
• Responsible for developing executing the business development plan
• Develop a prioritized pipeline of opportunities
• Work closely with assigned partner to define the top business development priorities objectives
• Identify best practices from the regions
Experience: 5 years
MUST HAVE JOINERY & INTERIORS FIT OUT EXPERIENCE
Salary: AED 10,000
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Apply directly (recommended):
Or post your CV: email@example.com
Find more similar job vacancies on https://job4u.ae