- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 5001-7000
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- City: Dubai
- Listed: March 17, 2019 6:38 pm
We are looking for a Country Manager to work with us in UAE and would like to travel across ME.
• Manage and direct the organization towards its primary objectives, based on profit, growth projections and development of new business and expansion of scope of business.
• Define, develop and execute visions and strategies for ME region, including business planning and budgeting.
• Manage the daily business according to the agreed operating principles of the business and relationships with the missions.
• Establish business priorities to meet customer requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement in productivity and cost management.
• Proactively pursue development in systems and procedures to improve efficiencies in cost, productivity and customer service.
• Organize, coach, challenge and develop staff.
• Align financial procedures with Group Finance norms and standards.
• Risk Management – identify significant risks in operations, commercial, finance, strategy and compliance areas.
• Overall responsibility of business unit operations in the country including the business development.
• Look for ways to promote the business and exploit new markets to achieve and where possible exceed.
• Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection without sacrificing profitability.
• Continuously refine and improve the quality of customer interaction, satisfaction and retention by working towards improving standards, providing the best facilities and the highest technical skills.
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Business Development: To look for new avenues to increase financial inflow to the organization.
• Reduce costs vis –a- vis previous years costs.
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
• Manage an efficient balance between transactional ops and value added sales functions.
• To work with the Value Added Services team in order to create new channels of Revenue.
• Increase VAS revenue month over month
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.(preferred Hindi and Arabic too)
2. Team Management
3. Client relations
4. Sales experience
5. Hands on working experience in operations.
6. Ready to travel across ME.