- Industry: Home Appliances
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 2001-2500
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 0525840439
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: 27th street
- City: Dubai
- Listed: March 6, 2023 1:19 pm
- Expires: 11 days, 3 hours
The Marketing Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support to the marketing department, coordinating marketing activities, and ensuring that marketing strategies are executed effectively. This position is responsible for ensuring that all marketing materials, promotional activities, and events are executed in accordance with company standards and policies.
• Assist in the implementation of marketing plans and strategies.
• Coordinate and track marketing campaigns, promotions, and events.
• Maintain marketing databases and prepare reports on marketing activities.
• Provide administrative support to the marketing department, including scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, and creating marketing materials.
• Respond to inquiries from customers, partners, and other stakeholders regarding marketing activities.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with overall business objectives.
• Manage social media accounts and create content for social media channels.
• Assist in the development of marketing collateral, such as brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials.
• Provide support for trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
• Associate’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in marketing or a related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with marketing software, such as HubSpot or Marketo.
• Knowledge of social media platforms and experience managing social media accounts.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Creative thinker with the ability to contribute innovative ideas to marketing strategies.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct research and analyze data.
The Marketing Clerk may be required to lift and move marketing materials, set up and tear down marketing events, and travel to attend trade shows and conferences. The Marketing Clerk should be able to work at a desk for extended periods of time and use a computer for extended periods of time.
The Marketing Clerk will primarily work in an office setting, but may be required to work at marketing events, trade shows, and conferences. The Marketing Clerk may be required to work evenings and weekends to support marketing events and campaigns. The Marketing Clerk may be required to travel to attend trade shows and conferences.
We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable […]
WAITER & WAITRESS
Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area Delivering food from the kitchen to […]
HR EXECUTIVE (Human Resource)
Design compensation and benefits packages Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations) Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with […]
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries. Communicating with customers through various channels. Acknowledging and […]
Sales Executive for hypermarket
Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule […]