- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Marasi Dr., Business Bay
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 20, 2021 8:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – 3D RENDERING and PRESENTATION EXPERIENCE
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the project team to develop building designs by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• Develop construction details and produce detailed drawings
• Assist in production of drawings/ documents required for Authority submission, Tenders and/or Construction.
• Coordinate with vendors and suppliers for specialist design areas as directed.
• Produce high quality atmospheric 3D visualisations for competition and client presentations.
• Producing the architectural concept into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
• Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• Ability to create extremely photo realistic exterior, interior, landscape visuals and animation using V-Ray / Corona Renderer and other latest softwares for 3D works.
• Well knowledge and brilliant eye for detail in Post-Production to enhancing visuals/walk-through using Photoshop, After effects, Lightroom, Nuke and other plug-in & special effects software.
• 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
• Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients.
• Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible as per the architectural drawings and other references.
• Working with industry-standard design tools and programmes.
• Visualising building concepts in various graphic mediums.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest software used in the visualization field.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• A graphic or 3D design background or similar certification / training would be desirable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in working in large scale/ high-rise projects in UAE.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup.
• Must be fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
• Demonstrate the ability to achieve high quality outputs in a variety of media
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• High levels of creativity and imagination
• Technical knowledge in construction detailing.
• Experience in managing multiple projects.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as your subject.
Selected Candidates will be contacted for interview only.
DM licensed architect required for G+4 consultancy firm for immediate recruitment. Trakhees accreditation cards and good Knowledge of 3D, perspective, BIM preferred.
Take Your Chance And Invest With Us In A School Project , For Any Information Contact The Mentioned Numbers.
Office Meeting Table For Sale Limited Time Offer Find the best conference table for your office here. The Meeting Table is easy to assemble, sturdy, […]