- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 3501-4000
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: ZAABEEL ROAD
- City: Dubai
- Listed: February 12, 2020 12:44 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 3 hours
We are currently in need of Land Surveyor for Building Contructionwith minium 5years exprience in UAE and who can join immediately.
Job description: Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
1. Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
2) Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
3) Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
4) Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
5) Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
6) Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
7) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
picture of business person in suit
8) Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
9) Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
10) Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
Interested applicant kindly send your cv at email@example.com