- Industry: Government/Defence
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 10 - 15 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: January 3, 2019 2:59 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 6 hours
** JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER – Abu Dhabi (Only For UAE NATIONAL)
Our client, a renowned government- owned company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a UAE National Chief Legal Officer.
The jobholder will support the company’ dynamic environment by providing legal advice to foster sound decision making in all areas of operations, business development and administration. The CLO’s job is to provide, manage and coordinate quality legal services including legal advice and representation, litigation, legal risk management, contract drafting and review, compliance oversight, and other services and counsel to all parts of the company.
Job Requirement :
– B.A / LLB or equivalent from accredited Law school , Masters’ in Law is preferable
– At least 12 years of legal exposure in a corporate legal field, including experience as in-house counsel.
– Exposure to general commercial law issues and contracts
– Knowledge of UAE, GCC and international laws and regulations related to companies.
– Demonsrated ability to manage multiple projects, personnel and deadlines
– Strong drafting, analytical and communication skills.
** Suitable candidates may send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org