- Industry: IT/Computers - Hardware
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 5001-7000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Media City
- City: Dubai
- Listed: July 3, 2019 8:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Occupancy: full time
IT Specialist Job Opening.
Currently we are looking for IT Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
– Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure organization is matching
– Manage daily operations of the IT department.
– Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency and enhance
– Coordinate the needs of employees, Management and contractors.
– Protect customer data from outside infiltration using proper encryption method, secure data servers and other necessary means.
– Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and organize training sessions for employees to get them aware of technology.
– Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
– Coordinate with local suppliers, channel partners and Telecom service provider.
– Coordinate project meetings and record project requirements.
– Assess available solutions for technical and business suitability.
– Create logical and innovative solutions for problems in order to avoid recurrence.
Job Type: Full- time
Salary: AED 5,000.00 to 6,000.00 /month
IT: 5 years (Preferred)
Experience: 5 years
IT Specialist skills
– 5 years minimum experience in related field in UAE
– Through knowledge of Windows platforms
– Experience OS, iOS, hardware and software
– Basic networking concepts to ensure PCs and Printers are communicating on the
LAN and to the Intranet
– Regularly run security scans to ensure no security breaches happens on user
devices (Antivirus and Firewall, Server and user data backups)
– Assets maintenance, Operating system upgrades and installations at Server level as well as User level.
– Manage Printers, Scanner along with troubleshooting with end user issues
– Experience with Audio/Visual Equipment
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is required
– Excellent IT, Communication, Leadership and Management skills
– A good Multi- tasker and ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
– Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
POST YOUR CV: email@example.com