- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Shaikh Zayed Road
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 12, 2019 1:43 pm
- Expires: 28 days, 23 hours
Position Summary: Support Human Resources by doing special projects and assisting with general administration regarding benefits, payroll, training and development, legal compliance, and other human resource issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing timely assistance to team members regarding benefit and human resource queries and issues.
• Maintaining employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance.
• Coordinating employee benefit eligibility, enrollments, terminations, and payments.
• Providing written and verbal employment verifications.
• Coordinating new hire paperwork, and new hire orientation meetings.
• Updating job descriptions, as needed.
• Coordinating and setting-up training classes or meetings.
• Writing and placing employment ads, as well as maintaining the applicant tracking database.
• Reviewing, screening, and maintaining applications and resumes.
• Conducting background screenings for all prospective employees.
• Assisting with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
• Processing invoices for Human Resources.
• Assist with payroll process as needed to ensure efficient and accurate processing.
• Assisting with providing compliance in all areas of human resources.
• Assisting with additional roles & responsibilities, as assigned.
MBA in HR must
2-5 years of relevant experience
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line as ‘Human Resource Coordinator’.