- Industry: Financial Services
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: May 9, 2022 10:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position: Manager-Human Resource
Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Job purpose: Responsible for the overall HR related function in the organization which include Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Engagement and HR Operations.
Responsibilities will be as listed below:
• Liaise with the Business Team to understand the requirement with respect to Recruitment.
• Source potential candidates from various hiring portals, social media, and other professional platforms.
• Monitoring and administering the end-to-end Recruitment Process for all roles which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, salary negotiation, offer roll out, induction, on boarding and pre-employment check.
• In charge of managing HR operation team including issuance of appropriate letters, monitoring of leave and attendance, payroll and so on.
• Ensure effective Onboarding of the new employee and Offboarding of existing employee.
• Facilitates the Performance Management cycle.
• Handle employee queries on a time basis and assist in it’s closure.
• Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures.
• Conduct various Employee Engagement Initiatives.
To be considered for the role candidate must:
• 8 + years of experienced in HR management, working in complex and international organisations. Big 4 experience is a plus.
• Experienced working in the UAE or GCC
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in MS office
• University graduate with degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar
• Solution oriented
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized.
• Comfortable navigating in grey areas
To succeed in the role candidate must:
• Knowledge of recruitment best practices & Industry trends and Interviewing Skills and Understanding of referral programs.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Understanding and developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver targets.
• Knowledge of UAE and GCC Laws.
• Good understanding of HR Systems.
Get your trading business in UAE – Mainland or Freezone – All Emirates! Best service & rates! Contact now.
The German language is the most widely spoken across Europe. Learning the language can connect you to millions of native speakers across the globe. Learn […]