- Industry: Retailing
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Corniche
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: November 27, 2019 3:04 pm
- Expires: 14 days, 2 hours
JOB DESCRIPTION: FLORIST
Calling all creative individuals who can speak the language of flowers!
We are looking for a talented Florist to arrange and design elegant bouquets in our luxury flower shop in Abu Dhabi. We seek someone (man or woman of any nationality!) with a minimum of 3 years of related experience in Abu Dhabi and with a passion to create artistic floral arrangements for celebrations and individuals alike. Our desired candidate is a motivated and organized self-starter who will be responsible for managing our shop and fulfilling a client’s preferred flower design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Arrange flower bouquets, pull and pack orders as needed to get orders out on time
• Ensuring the proper display and arrangement of flowers in the shop.
• Maintain supply of fresh seasonal flowers, greenery, potted plants and decorative floral items for use in arrangements and displays
• Fill customer orders, confirm order, and assure quality of product for delivery is met within shipping deadlines
• Provide information to customer on new and current products and anticipate future needs
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
• Invoice customers with accurate pricing as instructed by management and buyers
• Notify customer of any problems with order fulfillment prior to shipment leaving the building and have suitable substitution in mind before communicating with the customer
• Set up or break down at start and end of workday as well as general cleaning and straightening of work spaces on daily basis
• Maintain daily records of sales and orders for accounts for POS systems in person and online
Kindly send your updated CV to careers(dot)alhauae(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject: “FRF-Florist”. Due to the volume of mails received, please use the mentioned subject to ensure receipt of your application. PMs will not be entertained.