- Industry: IT/Computers - Software
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 7001-10000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Al Karama
- City: Dubai
- Listed: August 26, 2019 4:50 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 3 hours
Database Administrator Responsibilities:
• Designing, reviewing & improvising database.
• Creating and reviewing complex queries.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Suggesting changes and improvements for maintenance or protection.
• Writing simple to complex SQL queries
• Optimizing SQL queries
• Performance tuning
• Writing stored procedures, triggers & functions
• Experience in implementing business logic using Triggers, Indexes, Views and Stored procedures.
Database Administrator Requirements:
Minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field.
Advanced certification in Microsoft SQL Server Database for .NET.
Proficiency in all aspects of MS SQL 2016 & above.
Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Acts.
Analytic mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Highly organized and responsible.