- Industry: Financial Services
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 7001-10000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- City: Dubai
- Listed: January 16, 2020 3:21 pm
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Accounting specialization or CA Inter / CFA Level 1
• 6– 8 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivables or Credit Management Experience. Knowledge on Liquidity Management is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge in Ms Excel
• Knowledge to accounting package preferred
• Good analytical and Presentation skills
Manage the corporate financing program meant to implement the T+1 target along with the invoice model with the objective of bringing 1 to 1 collection.
• Manage monthly and Annual collections target
• Maintain the corporate credit policy
• Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management
• Manage Agents credit files and the relations with the BD department
• Monitor the credit granting and updating process
• Accept or reject the credit recommendations based on the analysis as per the process.
• Monitor periodic credit reviews
• Process and management of cash forecasting and reporting to the group