- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Sharjah
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Media City
- City: Dubai
- Listed: September 24, 2019 2:38 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 9 hours
Auto CAD Draftsman
Occupancy: full time
• Provide technical knowledge in reviewing architectural details along with other trades. Overseeing finished plans, specifications & material approval. Coordinate with consultants & contractors to meet overall objectives. Resolve design issues with innovative & practical solutions.
• Monitor the development, coordination, and approval of the shop drawings/ materials/ method statements, and all necessary requirements for execution the works in site, considering the projects specifications.
• Ensure the full coordination with all trades, to develop proper shop drawings, considering the construction real sequence, and all other trades interface.
• Review the Contractors Requests for Information (RFI) to obtain details of any additional information that is requested by the Contractor. Coordinate with Engineers of all disciplines, as necessary, to provide an appropriate response.
• Ensure that any variations resulting from the RFIs which may have a cost and time impact on the project are managed through the Change Control Process and communicated to the Employer for approval and to the contractor to implement the design changes, in accordance with the Contract Documents and procedures.
• Studying the projects specifications, along with the design drawings.
• Prepare shop drawings of architectural and civil works according to approved materials and specifications.
• Receiving and reviewing detailed shop drawing on the project from the site delivery team.
• Ensure completion of shop drawings and specifications.
• Monitoring and controlling changes / variations
• Make RFI’s & Respond to contractor’s RFI’s.
Experience: 5 years
• Any Nationality
• Can join immediately
• Under visit or Cancelled visa
• Be able to multi-task
• With atleast 3 years GCC experience (Fitout & Gypsum Works is advantage
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture, Revit Architecture, Sketchup
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in a team environment, high energy, fast-paced, detailed-oriented, professional approach with a positive, can do attitude & good problem-solving skills. Creative approach and problem-solving skills.
• Perform all other assigned related duties from time to time.
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
POST YOUR CV: email@example.com