- Salary: AED 3501-4000
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Other Jobs
- Contact No.: 0581987120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: AL WAHDA STREET
- City: Sharjah
- Listed: July 22, 2022 11:32 am
- Expires: 6 days, 18 hours
Seeking an Automobile technician or suitable position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Automobile Technician, 2020–present
P V S Ford Calicut, Kerala
• Ensured that all repairs and preventative maintenance were completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
• Maintained positive working relationships with the technician team and other inspection center employees.
• Ensured that customer vehicles were returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
• Diagnosed cause of any malfunction and performed repair.
Automobile Technician, 2016–2018
Top Gear Auto Service Centre, Al Quoz, Dubai
• Adequately explained technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals.
• Kept management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occurred.
• Performed various computerized and electronic diagnostic tests using specialized equipment.
• Provided technical guidance and instructions to mechanics and technicians on more difficult repairs.
• Repaired vehicles according to manufacturer’s specifications.
➢ Successfully completed ITC in Automobile Engineering under KGC – India
➢ Successfully completed High Secondary Education – Kerala Board
Automobile Technician, 2013–2015
Rover Group, Al Quoz, Dubai
• Performed brakes, lube, and oil filter, transmission service, alignment, brake systems and steering, and suspension.
• Communicated with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Informed team leader if the vehicle was awaiting parts and pursued a special order of parts if necessary.
• Completed approved repairs to address mechanical problems identified by the customer after the sale.
• Identified and completed repairs effectively and efficiently the first time to minimize re-work and delays in production.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Strong experience in troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing.
• Familiar with explaining problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians.
• Familiar with using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners, and brake lathes correctly.
• Outstanding knowledge of using power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely.
• Exceptional knowledge of using repair shop testing and service equipment.
• Wide knowledge of troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics.
• Skilled in engine repair, steering and suspension, heating and air conditioning, and brakes.
• Good understanding of operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Huge knowledge in Inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing vehicle automotive systems.
• Proficient in working with automotive and truck systems, tools, and technical resources.
Declaration: The above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge
Dear Sir / madam Good Day I would like to explore the possibilities of joining your organization. The enclosed curriculum vitae will provide you with […]
MASONS : 45 Nos BLOCK / PLASTERING & TILE MASONS SALARY AED. 1,200 TO AED. 1,500 PLUS OT, ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT. DUBAI & ABU DHABI […]
HOUSEMAIDS REQUIRED 20 Nos INDIAN, NEPALI, SRI LANKAN, FILIPINOS, UGANDA, ETHIOPIAN. Our Cooperate Client in all the EMIRATES Urgently Required 20 Nos of Housemaids. Salary […]
PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIANS 120 NOS ABU DHBAI AND DUBAI SALARY AED. 1,300 TO 1,500 PLS OT , ACCOMMODATION. ABU DHABI AND DUBAI BASED CONSTRUCTUON COMPANY Urgently […]
GYPSUM CARPENTERS : 35 Nos DUBAI SALARY AED. 1,300 TO 1,500 BASED ON EXPERIENCE PLUS OT , ACCOMMODATION , TRANSPORT. DUBAI BASEED INTERIOR FIT OUR […]