- Member Since: March 18, 2018
Experienced Accountant with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry. Skilled in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Trade Finance, Bank Reconciliation, and ERP. Strong accounting professional with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Accounting and Finance.
My core competencies are below:
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Arranging for Cash & Cheque collections & follow up on settlement details.
• Prepare weekly report for allocated Debtors with meaningful and concise comments.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements ac- cording to company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly cash flow & sales reports
• Ensure that Customer accounts are reconciled regularly and making sure that their respective ac- counts are up to date with no outstanding balances and confirming all the payment received from customers are accounted based on physical receipt of the cheque / credit in or bank in case of bank transfer.
• Follow up (by phone / mail) on all assigned / Allocated Customers for settlement of due debt with proactive approach and ensure that outstanding amounts over and above the credit days and credit limit is collected.
• Monitor the credit limit - credit days and inform the Management when the set limits are ex- ceeded
• Examine customer requests properly, identify the problem and resolve customer’s concerns in- cluding providing timely support to customers by interacting, coordinating and follow-ups.
• Periodical customer visit in case of delay in settlement / disputes.
• Calculate & post customer rebates as per agreed in agreements
• Manage trade finance register (Letter of Credit, Trust Receipt, Bank Guarantees)
• Deal and cooperate with auditors in making audits of the company by providing them with the necessary figures and information.