- Member Since: November 22, 2018
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am an MEP/HVAC Engineer and I am capable of serving and being a part of creative & innovating team to progress in the field of Mechanical Design/Construction and Oil & Gas Industry.
I worked with DAIKIN(Touch N chill), Chennai as an MEP/HVAC Engineer for the last 2 years. During this time, I've gained valuable experience in Project engineering and detailing designs & drafting of MEP systems(HVAC) using Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D, 3D and other Standard Applications. I have listed some of my experience here below.
• Duct system design, supervision, duct fabrication and installation of the ducts.
• Site supervision of all Air-conditioning works.
• Selection of Chillers, AHU'S, FCU'S, Exhaust Fan, Blower and other Accessories.
• Support the design, development, manufacture, test and troubleshooting through a solid working knowledge of HVAC systems and the ability to think outside of the conventional solutions.
• Ensure that all HVAC site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, method statements, and specification and work plan.
• Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data Bank records.
I believe that it is the next step in the growth of my career and will do complete justice to my technical background.
NOTE : IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Mob : +971 568318262
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org