|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Listed :||January 21, 2014 2:57 pm|
|Expires :||This ad has expired|
Abu Dhabi Indian School – Branch I – Al Wathba (South) Required
TEACHERS & ADMIN. STAFF
Graduate KG Montessori trained teacher with at least 2 years of experience in handling KG children.
- Trained Graduate Teachers to teach English, Hindi, Social Science, Maths, Science, Art & Craft, Islamic Education, Physical Education to the Junior & Middle classes.
- Arabic Teachers (Graduate in Arabic Language) having good knowledge of English.
- Accountant (with at least 3 to 5 years of experience), School Counselor/Social Worker, Data Entry Operator, Correspondence Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Arabic Secretary, Documentation Clerk, Receptionist, Secretary, Transport Incharge, System Analyst, Maintenance Supervisor, Electrician, Plumber, Security, Incharge, Store Keeper, School Nurse, Driver (Mini Bus), Office Attendant.
Candidates must apply (within 10 days of advertising) in the prescribed form for ADIS Branch 1 – Al Wathba available on school website www.adis.uae.com (those on visit visa should not apply).
Please post your applications to the Advisor, BOG, P.O. Box 46492, Abu Dhabi. Faxed and emailed applications will not be entertained.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Khaleej Times Classifieds
- Member Since: December 27, 2012
Other items listed by Khaleej Times Classifieds
- Treadmill for sale
- Sponsorship Consultant required
- Pottery Barn 3 sectional L-shape Sofa + 1 Soft chair for sale
- Staff required in a Mobile Yellow Page Application Software Company in Abu Dhabi
- Design Draughtsman Required