- Street: DUBAI
- City: Dubai
- Email: Alsalamitradingestablishment@yahoo.com
- Listed: October 1, 2017 4:59 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 21 hours
1. Driving the Head of Delegation and appointed staff to appointments, and functions during the working day and after hours as necessary.
2. Collecting the daily newspapers.
3. Collecting the mail from post office on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays of each week, or as requested.
4. Taking mail to the post office as and when necessary.
5. Deliver all official mail and cheque payments.
6. Collect mail as directed from offices such as Project Units and the Bank of PNG.
7. Maintain a record of daily visits both in the mail registry book and in the vehicle log books available in each of the Delegation vehicles.
8. As directed, be responsible for the maintenance of designated vehicles and informing the Head of Administration when work needs to be carried out.
9. Carry out weekly vehicle checks on designated vehicles.
10. Do official banking as required, cashing cheques and making payments at the bank.
11. Deliver documents to Protocol for clearance of duty under privilege and clear goods through customs.
12. Be responsible to inform the Head of Administration of re-registrations and insurance procedures for all the vehicle fleet.
13. Check the Courier mailing list and dispatch the Courier.
14. Assist in photocopying as directed.